Friday, January 27, 2006

All Smiles!!

For the past few days I have been reflecting on my past relationships and I realized that I am not the same person anymore.

Lets just say that there was a time (not that long ago) when I would date the most unlikely and undeserved guys. I had hit rock bottom and I thought that I couldn't get better and decided to accept bulls**t. I'm not ashamed but just disappointed in myself of the careless choices I have made along my years.

As an adult I can no longer blame my circumstances (family and baby daddy) and I had to take control and get a grip. I no longer make the decisions, I allow God to have his way. I thank God everyday for pulling me out of my self made pit. I see with new eyes and with a new outlook and perspective.

I am so proud of myself. I am proud of the woman that I am becoming. As I continue to work on me with the help of God, he continues to work out the circumstances in my life. I now know that I deserve greatness and that I will be blessed with all things that I desire. I just have to continue with this patience and in time it will all come.

All my friends are so happy and making their dreams come true and its very exciting to feel this happiness and peace. I know that what I went through has only prepared me to appreciate my coming blessings. I won't forget my struggles and will think twice before ever turning back!

****************

This weekend I have to buckle down and grade papers! This is the worst part of teaching. I really need to find a better way to manage this, because the papers are stacked.

I think that I will enjoy a movie this weekend!
Big Mama's House 2
Hoodwinked
Last Holiday

A pretty good selection to choose from. Anything for the lil one to enjoy.

Enjoy the weekend and treat it like its the last one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home