Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's been a while....

It's been a while since I been to this spot.

I have been sick for the past two months. Stressed and overworked from two full time jobs, my body completely shut down. I feel much better now but I have to take medication everyday for my new case of asthma.

I have made some new goals and have already started on making them happen. I am at peace with myself and still working at becoming the woman and mother that I want and need to be.

During the two months I had some time to think and make changes. Its amazing how much I learned about myself and other people during this time. One thing that I really have to get over is the fact and the realization that I am in this alone (besides my mother). Only two of my friends helped me out during this time. Two or three called and checked to see if I was getting better but never made an offer to help. Not even a visit or to come scoop me or my little one for an hour. Then I asked myself how good of a friend/family member have I been? Answer: As good as I could have been. Even with a full life I still made time and for family and friends. I don't regret a moment of it either, its who I am and what everyone expects of me. Oh well, that's how life is... some people are the givers and some people are the receivers!

Anyways! I hope that all who reads this is blessed and happy!

ONE LOVE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frannie said...

So that's where you were at....I came by here several times wondering how you were. I'm glad that things are better now. I guess that verse comes in handy here...don't rely on man but only in God. Love you, God bless! *xoxo*

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home